Very happy with my purchase. Robyn
Our 28cm round Diamond Active Lite Pressure Cooker revolutionises low pressure cooking by combining our unique casting technology with the patented low pressure lid innovation; mouth watering results are just moments away. Steam loss is reduced to a minimum resulting in a more distinct flavour, shape and colour, as well as important vitamins and trace elements. Available for induction, or gas/ceramic/electric elements - please select the correct option from the drop down menu (information at the bottom)
You can reduce cooking time by up to 50% and cut energy consumption by up to 70% by using the Diamond Active Lite lid.
Diameter - 28cm
Capacity - 7.5L
- You can remove the lid from the pot at any time during cooking to add ingredients and seasoning unlike a high pressure cooker
- Vitamins are retained, taste is enhanced and odour is reduced during cooking
- Patented lid locking mechanism - can be opened and closed with one hand
Please choose from the drop-down boxes for the correct item to suit your oven:
• For regular cooktops, i.e. ceramic, gas, electric or halogen- please choose the option 'gas, ceramic, electric'.
• For induction cooktops choose 'induction'.
• If you would like your pot or pan to work on all cooking surfaces please choose 'induction' from the drop down. (Please be aware that if you are using the induction range on a non-induction cooktop this will take longer to heat the pan).
- Diamond Active Lite lid for active cooking and steaming made of hardened safety glass
- Cut and abrasion-resistant 5 layer diamond hard-base coating
- Fast heat distribution and retention
- Pressure release valve with silicon cover for constant pressure equalisation
- Patented intuitive single-handed operation mechanism
- Silicon gasket for an airtight seal
- Side handles are ovenproof up to 250°C (pressure lid not suitable for the oven)
- Manufacturing process and coating PFOA free
- Approximately 6 mm / 0.25” thick cast thermal bottom for optimum thermal absorption and no distortion at high temperatures
- Induction version approximately 8 mm / 0.3” thick
Induction will work on induction cooktops as well as all other cooktops - gas, ceramic and electric.
Professional cooking on modern induction hobs is energy efficient and safe with the Woll Induction Line: non-stick-coated, cast aluminium pans for induction stoves.
A special-steel pan bottom developed especially for Woll is applied to the entire surface using a special process. This ensures that extremely high-energy heat flows are transferred directly to the pan body without any build-up of heat, while also providing for a particularly strong magnetic field. This is the reason why virtually all products from our pan series, with all their outstanding features, are also available as special editions for professional chefs.
Thanks to the fact that the surface of the pan bottom has been specially treated, WOLL Induction Line pans can also be used on ceramic hobs and conventional stoves such as electric ones.
If you are not used to Induction cook tops here's a little advice...Be aware that Induction cook tops get very hot very quickly, it is rarely necessary to cook on high on an induction cook top- to heat the pan up you can briefly turn the heat up high but then make sure you reduce the temperature for cooking.
All orders will receive a matching oven safe shatter proof lid absolutely FREE!
Order before 12pm (Mon-Fri) and your order will be dispatched the same day from our Mount Maunganui Warehouse.
All orders will receive a tracking link by email as soon as your order has been dispatched - if you do not see it in your main inbox please check alternate folders and mark the email as important so you don't miss out on any order updates.
Delivery times may vary slightly due to courier work load but General Guidelines are as follows:
North Island Express: 1-2 DaysNorth Island Standard: 2-4 DaysSouth Island Express: 2-3 DaysSouth Island Standard: 3-5 Days
*Please note for rural delivery allow an extra 2-4 days to the above guidelines although in many cases it will be quicker than this!
Woll Cookware is synonymous with quality, and is built to last. Woll comes with a 25 year warranty on the casting of the pan, guaranteeing the base will stay flat for at least 25 years. The non-stick surface is covered by a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects. Please note: general wear and tear, or issues caused by misuse of the pans is not included. Burnt pans, food or oil build up, or damage caused by force are not covered by warranty. Please refer to the booklet included with your pan for best cooking practices.
This is my replacement item with first one having a metallic smell I transferred to the food. This replacement one is worse. I find this odd because a good friend has had one for a few years and loves it
Great product purchased at the home show, love it! Still waiting if the glass lid to be delivered though (they had run out) so we can use it in the oven as well.
Strong chemical smell from rubber around lid. Whoffs every time I open the drawer. No amount of washing or vinegar helps. However, is a gorgeous pot. Love the non-stick and weight. A joy to use